Easiest Way to Make Tasty My walnut banana (bread) muffins

My walnut banana (bread) muffins. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. While I left the nuts out of these due to nut allergies in my family, I think these would be spectacular with walnuts or pecans folded in. Tyler Florence's Banana Nut Muffins from Food Network are loaded with banana flavor, as he uses four whole overripe bananas and plenty of pecans for crunch.

My walnut banana (bread) muffins Brown Sugar - The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. Really delicious banana bread in muffin form. Just a tad too sweet--maybe I'll use less sugar next time--but very tasty. You can have My walnut banana (bread) muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My walnut banana (bread) muffins

  1. You need 2 of ripe bananas mashed.
  2. You need 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
  3. Prepare 1 tsp of bi carb of soda.
  4. You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
  5. You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
  6. It's 2 of eggs beaten.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
  8. You need 1/4 cup of milk.
  9. Prepare of Oats to sprinkle.

I'll probably make this more I add additional chopped walnuts or sliced almonds to the top for decoration. I tend to fill the muffin cups to the top for puffy muffins and this recipe yields. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just Basic Banana Muffins Tips.

My walnut banana (bread) muffins step by step

  1. Mash bananas add eggs and mix well.
  2. Add flour,butter,bi carb walnuts and milk mix together.
  3. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cases sprinkle with oats.
  4. Bake in 160° oven for 30 mins.

How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. These quick banana nut bread muffins are just what you're looking for. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients you already have in your pantry. The walnuts give these homemade treats a little crunch and the bananas keep them moist.

Comments