Recipe: Delicious My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘.

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘 You can cook My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘 using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘

  1. It's 2 of thick Slices Chopped pork.
  2. It's 1 of poached egg.
  3. Prepare 2 slices of bread.

My Grilled Chopped Pork and poached egg toasted Sandwich 😘 step by step

  1. Boil the water in a saucepan and add the egg cook but the yolk is better soft..
  2. Then heat up non stick pan or under the grill add tbe 2 pieces chopped pork and cook both sides 4 minutes..
  3. Add the bread to the toaster. Then butter it. Add the grilled chopped pork on the toast..
  4. Next add the poached egg with a knife spread the yolk all over. Add the Top cut the sandwich in half and Enjoy it..

Comments