Recipe: Tasty Homemade doughnut

Homemade doughnut.

Homemade doughnut You can cook Homemade doughnut using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Homemade doughnut

  1. It's 2 glass of plain flour.
  2. Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
  3. Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk 🥛.
  4. Prepare of 1 sachet yeast.
  5. Prepare 2 tablespoons of strawberry flavour.
  6. It's of Have cup of butter.
  7. Prepare of 1 egg.

Homemade doughnut step by step

  1. Mix Yeast with warm water keep aside.
  2. Mix butter, milk and egg whisk together pour your flour, and your soaked yeast into your mixture give it a good mix using your clean hands Knead your dough until it becomes ready keep in warm place I used my oven, what I did is I on the oven just for 2 minutes then I off it is just warm and I place the dough inn for 5 minutes,And is risen already and fluffy👌.
  3. Bring your dough out roll it and shape them into your fav doughnut shape.
  4. .

Comments